· Author: Hanson, Sharon
· ISBN 13: 978-0415830195
· ISBN 10: 0415830192
· Publisher: Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2016.
· Date published: 2016
· Page: 712 p.
· Key Words: Law Great Britain Methodology; Law Great Britain Interpretation and construction; Law Great Britain Language; Law Methodology.
· Local: 00041002123 340.1 HAN 2016
· Phòng DVTT Tổng hợp - Kho tham khảo
Learning Legal Skills and Reasoning
- Discusses how to find and understand sources of both domestic and European Union Law
- Develops effective disciplined study techniques, including referencing, general reading, writing and oral skills and explains how to make good use of the university print and e-library
- Contains chapters on writing law essays, problem questions and examinations, and on oral skills including presentations and mediation skills
Packed full of practical examples and diagrams across the range of legal skills from language and research skills to mooting and negotiation, this textbook will be invaluable to law students seeking to acquire a range of discreet legal skills in order to use them together to produce competent assessed work.