· Author: Ruggiero, Vincent Ryan
· ISBN 13: 978-1285438597
· ISBN 10: 1285438590
· Publisher: Boston, MA : Cengage Learning, 2014.
· Date published: 2014
· Page: 208 p.
· Key Words: Critical thinking; Thought and thinking; Creative thinking; Tư duy sáng tạo.
· Local: 04041001116 153.42 RUG 2014
· Phòng DVTT Ngoại ngữ - Kho tham khảo
Success depends on the ability to think critically. Training and practice turn this ability into a powerful skill. BECOMING A CRITICAL THINKER gives students the opportunity to develop this skill in a classroom environment while stressing its application to daily life. Students learn to solve everyday problems, maintain successful relationships, make career choices, and interpret the messages of advertising in a variety of media. Exercises throughout the text encourage them to practice what they read and to apply it to their own lives. BECOMING A CRITICAL THINKER breaks up critical thinking into a series of cumulative activities, a unique approach that has made this text a staple of many critical thinking courses.