- Author: Brenda R. Affinati
- ISBN 13: 9780071828130
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education/Medical
- Date published: 2014
- Page: 118 pages
- Keyword: Physical Examination; Clinical Competence; Kiểm tra thể chất; Lâm sàng
- Local: 05041001086 616.075 AFF 2014 P. DVTT Mễ Trì - Kho Tham khảo
The New USMLE Step 2 CS is the book you can count on to sort out fact from fiction about the latest iteration of the USMLE Step 2 CS. Writing in an engaging conversational style, the author debunks 101 of the most common myths surrounding this misunderstood exam and tells you what you really must know and do to excel on it. With this book in hand, you will be aware of how your performance is being evaluated and how you should behave during the patient encounter to get the highest score possible.
The New USMLE Step 2 CS devotes one full page for each myth and is logically divided into four sections. The first three sections match the actual components of the CS exam:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Integrated Clinical Encounter
- Spoken English Proficiency
The final section addresses miscellaneous myths about the exam that you have no doubt heard – and worried -- about.