- Author: Patrick Flynn, Adriana Harlan, Melissa Joulwan, and Dr. Kellyann Petrucci
- ISBN 13: 9781119022770
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Date published: 2015
- Page: 508 pages
- Keyword: High-protein diet; Prehistoric peoples; Dinh dưỡng học; Protein
- Local: 05041001103 613.282 FLY 2015 P. DVTT Mễ Trì - Kho Tham khảo
Paleo All-In-One For Dummies is the powerhouse resource that includes all the information you'll need to get started with the Paleo lifestyle or further refine your diet if you're already a convert! With content from leading authorities on the Paleo lifestyle, this easy-to-read, all-in-one resource offers a complete overview of living the primal life to lose weight, improve athletic performance, get fit, and stay healthy. Use the tips from the book to change your diet to include healthy, natural foods, then jump into the companion workout videos to master the Paleo moves and techniques that are featured in the book.
The Paleo movement is taking the scientific world by storm, with studies indicating that the diet lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease, encourages weight loss, controls acne, and leads to greater overall health and athletic performance.
- Discover an appealing, sustainable alternative to highly restrictive diets that are doomed to fail
- Incorporate healthy, natural foods into your daily routine to achieve better health and a better physique
- Get comprehensive coverage of the Paleo lifestyle from leading experts
- Start or refine your paleo diet whether you're new to the concept or a seasoned Paleo follower
If you want to know where to start with the healthy-eating Paleo lifestyle, Paleo All-In-One For Dummies is your resource to get on track and stay the course to create a healthy, happy, and fit new you.